Walked past this big empty car park and thought it a shame no-one had drawn a cock in it, but as I was about to start had a brief flirtation with decency and so drew a big face instead. As I was finishing some random 13/14 year old boy came to ask what I was doing and offered me a chocolate digestive, which probably means I've achieved more material success already than most artists do in their entire careers.
Friday, 8 January 2010
snow face
Walked past this big empty car park and thought it a shame no-one had drawn a cock in it, but as I was about to start had a brief flirtation with decency and so drew a big face instead. As I was finishing some random 13/14 year old boy came to ask what I was doing and offered me a chocolate digestive, which probably means I've achieved more material success already than most artists do in their entire careers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment